If you would like to hear more about what’s going on in the Maple Valley Centennial Lions Club, come on down to our next meeting! We meet on the third Saturday of January, April, July and October at 9am at the King County Sheriff’s Office, Precinct 3: 22300 SE 231st St, Maple Valley, WA 98038. The Cub Club meets at the same time in the lobby to work on their current service projects. On the 3rd Saturdays of the rest of the year, we meet for a rotating service project, TBD. We also meet on the 4th Thursday of those months at different locations around MV at 7pm. Check out our facebook page for up-to-date information. We look forward to seeing you there!
President | Haley Pendergraft: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President | Krystle McLallin: email@example.com
Treasurer | Lindsay Kokich : firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary | Phylis Bodle: email@example.com
Membership | firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media | Wendy Castleman: email@example.com
Vision | firstname.lastname@example.org
How to become a Lion:
- Come visit one of our meetings.
- Fill out a Lions Club Application and return to the membership chairman above.
- A couple of Lion members will discuss with you the Maple Valley Centennial Lions Club activities and your interest in joining the club. This is a great opportunity for us to get to know you and you to ask any questions that you have about being a Lion.
- The membership chairman will present your application to the club board and after approval, you will be invited to join the Maple Valley Centennial Lions Club.
- You will need to pay the $35 one-time only membership fee (the fee is waived for US veterans) and the pro-rated yearly membership fees/family fee which cover dues to Lions Club International, District 19C and the local club. ($95 per year)
- Dive on in and join a committee or project!